Teratak Spa Bangi - Truth to be told...

I went to Teratak Spa Bangi on Wednesday, luckily I was the only customer at that time. You have to make appointment for treatment/spa here because there are only 3 beauticians at one time, taking care of the spa everyday, hence, appointment is a MUST.

Details of the spa:

Address: 8-21-01, Jalan Medan Pusat Bandar 7A, Bangi Sentral, 43650 Bangi, Malaysia (It is right under the FOC (Fizo Omar Consultation).
Business hours: 10am-7pm everyday
FB: https://www.facebook.com/teratakspabangi
IG: https://www.instagram.com/teratakspabangi
Phone number: 018-222 8144

Price and Promotion

 


Interior design:






In summary,  

Things that I like about the spa:

  •  the beauticians addressed me as Puan or Madam, not Kakak (and yes I love that)
  • love the lemongrass scented oil
  • love the way I was massaged ie I don't have to tell her to be gentle, it's nice and relaxing
  • price is affordable...:D

Suggestions for improvement:
  • the floor mat in front of the shower is slippery. I fell right after I got out from the shower. So please replace it (as if they ever gonna read this blog)
  •  the tamarind drink is good but it is super sweet, reduce the sugar please


So, if you feel that you need to be pampered, do visit Teratak Spa Bangi.




Comments

Popular Posts